|The BatteryBar is a Today screen extension that displays the battery status, amount of free memory and storage. An options dialog provides control over the bar's visual appearance. |
- Battery life time displayed as a percentage. Clicking this displays your Power settings.
- Displays amount of free memory. Click to toggle between percentage and MB.
- Displays amount of free storage. Click to toggle between percentage and MB.
- You can access the options dialog through the Today applet. Select Start Menu -> Settings -> Today -> Items -> InsertCredit Battery Bar and then options.
- Unzip the contents of batterybar.zip.
- Run setup.exe and follow the on-screen instructions.